26 Ocak 2016 Salı

✏️My  ‘My School Network Project Adventure’📚

In the first semester we, first grade students, met with this project.  When I first heard it, I couldn’t understand the purpose of it.  We were supposed to give feedbacks to young learners of English. We were going to have grades from this project so I ,of course, wanted to be a part of it. We were given names and passwords to enter this website.   Then I started loving it.  I found it  quite complex. I didn’t understand and couldn’t find what to write to where. Then I looked the way how people did their works, and I started to give feedbacks. I think  that the feedbacks that we gave  to children should be positive and constructive. I paid attention to write positive things, use proper emojis and fix the faults by telling them with examples. After a few times I started to enjoy writing these because children’s  point of view is really different from ours. They see everything through unbiased eyes, and say everything the way they are. They are just trying to tell how they feel about the events on the website  and their purity gives me the desire to give feedbacks.


While I was doing it, I started with a sincere ‘hey’ or ‘hello’. Then I continued with the mistakes they made. I tried to fix them in a positive way. I asked them  questions  about  their topic and wanted them to expand their writings. I think this experience is really important for us as future English teachers. If we want to teach them something, first we should know the way they think and their capacity to understand.

As a conclusion that was a different experience for me because I have never done something like that before. I think we have gained some qualities that every teacher should have thanks to My School Network Project.

2 yorum:

  1. Hi Tuğçe. You are absolutely petfect. You did a great job. Not only teaching young learners is diffucult but also it requires a great deal of patience and energy.On the other hand it is one of the most enjoyable expriences for most English teachers.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Hi Tuğçe. You are absolutely petfect. You did a great job. Not only teaching young learners is diffucult but also it requires a great deal of patience and energy.On the other hand it is one of the most enjoyable expriences for most English teachers.

    YanıtlaSil