26 Ocak 2016 Salı



**BONUS WORK ATTENTION**

COMIC CON FANS HERE!!!!




I watched this video for our Listening and Pronunciation course. I found it interesting, because I have always wanted to go to a comic con and thought that going to a comic-con must be really fun.  This activity is really known through the world, and there are so many moviei Tv series, and book characters.  I would like to join this event once in my life, but I think the preparation part and the event is literally hard. I found really interesting how much people are interested in this event and how they become so addictive to movies or books.

Even watcing the videos of comic con events is really fun. I admire how they have put what they have.

Watch exciting videos about comic cons! See you!


comic con ile ilgili görsel sonucu comic con ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Funfunfunfunfun


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder