26 Ocak 2016 Salı

Extremely Bizarre Phobias


I read another article from this website for my previous reflection work as you can see. (Bythe way you can red this article from here) I like this website because it compares interesting things, and ranks them. I liked reading this article, and learning different things. These fobias were extraordinary. I both enjoyed and got information while reading. I think some of these fobias may be common, and many people may have this fobias, but the others  were  so interesting. For example I think  fear of dolls and fear of mirrors are common, and many people even don’t think them as fobias, but fear of mother in law and fear of sitting are so extraordinary. I was really suprised when  I read  fear of mother in law is probably the most common  fobia. Because many people may have mother in law, they may have some problems with them but as a fobia this is quite interesting. Last thing I want to add is that Fear of Peanut Butter Sticking to the Roof of your Mouth is the one which really shocked  me, and I think these fobia things are mental issues, they are psychological. People create them in their mind.  So we shouldn’t  exaggerate evert event in our lives not to become exteremely phobias like these.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder